At Watermark Wealth Strategies our main goal is to exceed client expectations at all times. We are committed to being an independent resource our clients can depend on, and we strive to provide the highest quality information, service and tools to help clients with their retirement, lifetime and estate planning.
We help meet objectives by:
- Taking time to know and understand our clients' financial objectives, and developing strong long-term relationships.
- Providing information through frequent and consistent contact with our clients.
- Forming a professional and personal relationship through regular educational and social events during the year.
- Hiring and maintaining highly qualified professionals who can help deliver comprehensive services and advice.
- Being an independent financial planning firm, and representing our clients and their interests, rather than any specific company. Some financial institutions recommend investment products that are manufactured by the parent of subsidiary business entities. We have no such ties, and our independence is vital to our mission of delivering objective and unbiased recommendations.